Thursday 17 December 2015

Vintage Figures #1 C-3PO and R2-D2

First post of my vintage Star Wars figures collection.
This is a reference of my own figures which covers their condition, highlighting imperfections and completeness.
Most capes, helmets and weapons I still have with the odd one or two having been misplaced.
Overall, considering what these figures went through when I was a kid, their condition is pretty good.
I'm certain that I still have the card backs for most of my figures somewhere in my collection because I remember being fascinated with the photos on the packaging that I kept them.
I had some figures before I'd seen A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back. That's why the photos on the cards interested me.



First up is C-3PO and R2-D2.
Both in reasonable condition. If I recall correctly these were some of the first figures that I was bought. 
R2's stickered details have yellowed considerably but remain intact. 
Both figures still have stiff limbs.3PO's paint is rather good too.

No comments: